Northern Lights and Husky SafariDenmark and Greenland
From $2,175 USD
November 23, 2017 - March 27, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
Aurora and Polar Circle Adventure, visit Kangerlussuaq, one of the world's best destinations to view the Northern Lights and access the Inland Ice Cap.
Travel back in time to the Ice Age on our Aurora & Polar Circle Adventure! Visit Kangerlussuaq, the best area in Greenland to spot Arctic wildlife like reindeer and musk oxen! No other destination offers easier access to the Inland Ice Cap; on our excursion we drive by 4x4 vehicles directly to the amazing Ice Cap. Greenland is one of the world's best destinations to see the mesmerizing Aurora - Northern Lights on clear nights in the Arctic skies.
OperationNovember 23, 2017 - March 27, 2018
DepartureGuaranteed departures from Copenhagen every Monday, Thursday, Friday 2017 November 23, 24, 27, 30 December 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15 No departures available mid-December until January 19 2018 January 19, 22, 25, 26, 29 February 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 19, 22, 23, 26 March 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 19, 22, 23, 26
- from $2,175 per person in double room
- from $2,615 single room
- Air Greenland flights, Copenhagen-Kangerlussuaq-Copenhagen
- Airport taxes
- Transfers and information meeting
- 4 nights Hotel Kangerlussuaq with private facilities
- Breakfast buffet daily
- Local representative in Kangerlussuaq
- International Airfare & airport taxes
- Optional Excursions
- Personal insurance / personal items
- $25 Service fee
- This is a non-escorted tour.
- All optional excursions are with English speaking guide.
- Please remember to pre-book excursions if you want to secure space and operation!
- Limited flights to/from Greenland during Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- No departures available mid-December until January 19
- Optional Excursions Kangerlussuaq
- Additional nights in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen sightseeing