Northern Lights and SkiingSweden
From $1,450 USD
December 16, 2017 - May 7, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
Ski and Aurora holidays in Bjorkliden, Swedish Lapland. Visit the Aurora Sky Station, considered the Best Aurora on Earth to view Northern Lights.
Nestled among Swedish Lapland's majestic mountains and magnificent scenery lies Bjorkliden, with Sweden's third highest drop (538 m) and long rolling terrain and skiing for all the family. With our Ski and Aurora holiday package await you exciting activities and aurora adventures. Visit the Aurora Sky Station, one of the best places in the world to view the Aurora; enjoy an exclusive dinner, ride the chair-lift and see the Northern Lights exhibition.
OperationDecember 16, 2017 - May 7, 2018
DepartureSunday - Thursday, December 16, 2017 - May 7, 2018
- December 16, 2017 - May 7, 2018
- from $1,450 per person in standard double room
- from $1,595 single room
- Transfers Kiruna Airport/Bjorkliden/Kiruna
- 4 nights at Hotel Fjallet in double room*
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet daily
- 3-day Ski pass
- Alaska Trapper dog sled tour, 2 hours
- Aurora Sky Station with exclusive dinner, incl. transfer, chair-lift, warm overall, four course dinner, Northern Lights exhibition and Northern Lights host
- Clothing (overall, boots, cap, gloves)
- * (Shared twin room at Hotell Fjallet or shared four bed cabin with sauna, two persons)
- International and domestic airfare
- Transfers other than mentioned
- Meals other than mentioned
- Optional excursions
- $25 Service fee
- The transfer bus will run daily
- The key card costs 50 SEK and can be topped up. The key card contains an electronic chip on which your ski pass is loaded and is required to buy a ski pass.
- Children up to 7 years who ski with a helmet ski FREE!
- When participating on any of the Aurora Sky Station products there is no guarantee that visitors will see the northern lights. Aurora Sky Station may be closed at short notice due to the arctic weather conditions (high winds, cold temperatures, snow storms etc.). Statistics from previous seasons show that Aurora Sky Station is open from 85 – 90 % of the scheduled dates and the northern lights is visible 50 – 60% % of the nights it is open. Aurora Sky Station has no electricity, no running water and there are only dry toilets.
- Please note that the sky station is closed on Dec 24 and Dec. 31, 2017
- Additional nights at Bjorkliden
- Overnight in hut in Aurora village
- Upgrade to room with view over Lake Tornetrask
- Full board with 3-course dinner
- Nights at the ICEHOTEL in Ice room
- Optional activities