From $1,595 USD
December 15, 2016 - April 15, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
Winter adventure to Stockholm and the ICEHOTEL Sweden Lapland. Combine one night in Ice room, on reindeer skins, two warm nights in hotel rooms or chalets.
Experience Stockholm and the ICEHOTEL in Swedish Lapland. Visit Stockholm with its charming Old Town, the Vasa Museum and City Hall. A short flight to Kiruna brings you to the world's largest ICEHOTEL in the village of Jukkasjarvi, Lapland, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle. A stay among ice art in a special bed of snow and ice, on reindeer skins, is the ultimate winter adventure. Enjoy The ICEHOTEL, voted Sweden's best travel experience!
OperationDecember 15, 2017 - April 15, 2018
DepartureDaily December 15, 2017 - April 15, 2018
- from $1,595 per person in double room
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Sheraton Hotel Stockholm
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet
- Taxi transfers from/to Kiruna Airport - Icehotel
- 1 night ICEHOTEL, Ice room, based on double
- Thermal sleeping bag
- 2 nights in comfortable cabin, ICEHOTEL warm accommodations
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet daily
- Hotel Berry Drink
- Northern Light Snowmobile Safari, 4 hours
- Transfers in Stockholm Airport/hotel
- Airfare from Stockholm to Kiruna
- Meals other than breakfasts
- Optional excursions/activities
- Personal insurance / personal items
- $25 Service fee
- Additional nights and activities are available on request. Icehotel offers snowmobiling, dog sledding, skiing, Sami culture and Arctic Trail adventures.
- The above itinerary is on an individual basis and can be tailor-made to suit your travel wishes.
- Children in ICEHOTEL:
- Children 0-6 years old sleep at no cost together with 2 adults in ICEHOTEL and have their own sleeping bag (if wanted) and breakfast of course. Children 7-12 years old imply an additional fee / child together with 2 adults in a room at ICEHOTEL.
- Guests inevitably have a few queries before tucking themselves in their sleeping-bags in one of the stylish ice suites. The guide in ICEHOTEL will be happy to explain everything you need to know about sleeping in ICEHOTEL.
- The temperature in the ICEHOTEL varies between -4 and -9 degrees centigrade, depending on the outside temperature. You will be supplied with a specially made sleeping bag complete with a sleeping bag liner. In the morning a hot drink will be brought to you, after which you can enjoy an early morning sauna followed by breakfast.
- Additional nights at the ICEHOTEL Northern Lights Chalet or Kaamos Hotel "Warm accommodations"
- Extended stay in Stockholm
- Pre or Post tour Stockholm & ICEHOTEL
- Bjorkliden Ski Package
- Optional Excursions:
- Dog sledding
- Northern lights tours
- Skiing & snow shoes
- Sami Culture
- Arctic Trail adventures
- We pride ourselves in our ability to tailor-make holidays; if you cannot find exactly what you are looking for on our website, we will find it for you. Most of our holidays can be adapted to suit your personal travel plans and itinerary.