Semi Escorted TourIceland
From $625 USD
May 1 - September 30, 2017
7 Days / 6 Nights
Iceland Nature and Wellness, 4-day Reykjavik spa holiday, includes Golden Circle with Fontana Steam bath, Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park.
Iceland Nature and Wellness, a 4-day Reykjavik spa holiday, combined with the pearls of the Golden Circle. Iceland is the ideal spa destination, from natural bathing spots to high-quality pools and spas, its pure geothermal waters are a gift from nature. From geothermal pools like the Fontana Steam bath to the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon, from spouting geysers to historic sites and majestic waterfalls, this getaway will be a healing experience.
May 1 - September 30, 2017
Daily, all year
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
- May 1 - 31 & September 16 - 30, 2017
- from $690 per person in double room
- from $850 single room
- June 1 - September 15, 2017
- from $825 per person in double room
- from $1,125 single room
- Centerhotel Amarhvoll - Deluxe rooms
- May 1 - September 15, 2017
- from $815 per person in double room
- from $1,230 single room
- Radisson Blu Saga Hotel
- May 1- May 15, 2017
- from $625 per person in double room
- from $865 single room
- May 16 - September 30, 2017
- from $870 per person in double room
- from $1,345 single room
- 3 nights hotel accommodation of your choice
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet daily
- One entrance to hotel's spa
- Full day guided Golden Circle coach tour
- Visit to Laugarvatn Fontana
- Entrance to Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths
- A taste of rye bread cooked in the Geothermal Bakery at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Non-guided coach tour to Blue Lagoon
- Bathing fee to the Blue lagoon & towel
- Trans Atlantic Airfare
- Optional excursions
- Personal insurance / personal items
- $25 Service fee
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Additional nights in Reykjavik
- Additional optional excursions
Day 1 ARRIVAL REYKJAVIK
Check in at your hotel and get yourself comfortable for the next three nights stay. Enjoy the spa located right in your hotel.
Included: One free admission to your hotel's spa
Optional: Airport transfer with Flybus Plus
Day 2 REYKJAVIK (B)
Gullfoss - Geysir - Fontana Steam Bath - Thingvellir National Park
Combine history, natural phenomena and relaxation. Visit the majestic Gullfoss waterfall as well as the famous Geysir hot spring area, where the geyser Strokkur sprouts at regular intervals up to 25 meters / 82 feet. In the village of Laugarvatn, stop at a small gallery where you can have a taste of local Icelandic produce like homemade rye bread.
Afterwards relax at Fontana Steam Bath with its newly renovated facilities, which include various types of steam baths, geothermal pools and hot tubs. Continue to Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its geological phenomena and rich history. Return to Reykjavik in the early evening.
Included: Golden Circle coach tour & Entrance to Laugarvatn Fontana
Highlights: Gullfoss | Geysir | Thingvellir
Day 3 REYKJAVIK - BLUE LAGOON (B)
Explore Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon
The morning is open for shopping and sightseeing.
In the afternoon drive through rugged lava fields to the Blue Lagoon, a unique natural pool of mineral rich geothermal water located in the middle of a lava field in the pure and beautiful Icelandic wilderness. The Blue Lagoon is known for its special properties and its beneficial effect on the skin and attracts visitors from all over the world in search of health, relaxation, and an exotic experience. We stop for a refreshing bath or swim in the pleasantly warm mineral-rich water, renowned for its healing properties. Head back to Reykjavik in the late afternoon.
Included: Relax at the Blue Lagoon - non guided coach tour including bathing fee to the Blue lagoon & towel.
Highlights: Reykjavik | Laugardalur | Hofdi | Reykjavík City Museum | National Museum
Optional: Reykjavik Sightseeing Tour
Day 4 DEPARTURE REYKJAVIK (B)
Head to Keflavik International Airport for check-in. Departure from Reykjavik should be at least 3 hours prior to flight.
Optional: Airport transfer with Flybus Plus | Flybus with stop at the Blue Lagoon