Northern Lights, Husky Safari, and Reindeer SafariFinland
From $2,265 USD
December 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
4 Days / 3 Nights
Lapland Exclusive, All About Northern Lights offers the Arctic TreeHouse Hotel and Arctic Snow Hotel, husky and reindeer safaris and Northern Lights hunts
Lapland Exclusive, All About Northern Lights, a winter adventure, featuring the new Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, opening on Christmas 2016! Located on the Arctic Circle in midst of a forest, next to SantaPark, Home Cavern of Santa Claus. Lavish views to the forest and Northern skies open up from your suite's panoramic window. Exciting activities of husky and reindeer safaris, hunts for magical Northern Lights and visit to the Arctic SnowHotel await you!
December 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
Daily, December 1 - 14, 2017 & January 15 - March 31, 2018
from $2,490 per person in double room, based on 2 persons traveling together from $2,399 per person, based on 4 persons traveling together from $2,275 per person, based on 6 persons traveling together from $2,265 per person, based on 8 persons traveling together
- Private transfers Rovaniemi airport/Hotel Arctic Tree House/Arctic SnowHotel/Rovaniemi airport
- 3 nights accommodation, Arctic Tree House suite
- Daily breakfasts and 2 Half board dinners
- Private transfers to Arctic Snow Hotel,
- Dinner at Ice Restaurant, entrance and guided tour
- Husky Safari by car, 2.5 hours (husky ride approx 1 hour, 10 km)
- Aurora Borealis Adventure by car, 4 hours
- Reindeer safari, 2-2,5 hours (reindeer safari approx. 1 hour)
- Necessary equipment and guide services during safaris
- Guidance during excursions
- Outfit for your stay - Pick up/drop off safari office
- Tax and service fees
- International airfare & Airport taxes
- Domestic flights Helsinki - Rovaniemi - Helsinki, pls request
- Personal insurance / personal items
- Alcoholic beverages
- $25 Service fee
- Excursions are subject to change due to weather conditions. Producer reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- Pre-paid safaris will not be refunded or changed to another day if no-show.
- Personal travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Pregnant women should not use the sledge pulled by the snowmobile as the vibrations and exhaust fumes may be harmful.
- Flight Helsinki - Rovaniemi - Helsinki
- Night at the Arctic SnowHotel or Glass Igloo
- Visit to Santa Park
- Visit to Santa Claus VillageClaus Village
- Silja Line Cruise, Helsinki - Stockholm
- Tallink cruise, Helsinki - Tallinn
Day 1 ARRIVAL ROVANIEMI
Private transfer from Rovaniemi airport to NEW Luxury Arctic Tree House Hotel according to your flights. Hotel is situated 10 min from Rovaniemi city center. Opened Christmas 2016.
Welcome to the luxury comfort of the first Arctic Tree House Hotel. This is a brand new way to experience the Arctic Circle and the beauty of the Northern Lights in the nest like atmosphere of thoughtfully designed suites. With spectacular views over the treetops, the suites offer an exclusive combination of local tradition, Lappish heritage and modern Scandinavian design.
En-suite bathrooms with toilet and shower | Flat- screen TV | Free wireless internet| Espresso Coffee machine | Kettle | Minibar | Built in safe | Double or twin quality beds | 1-2 extra beds available | Air conditioning | Kitchenette supplement payment $40 per day | Free Wi Fi |
Day 1 -3 EXCURSIONS (B, D)
Guide will pick you up from the reception – 10 min drive to safari club house for a pick up outfit. You can keep your safari outfit during your holiday here in Lapland - drop off to safari office day 4.
Day 2 HUSKY SAFARI - NORTHERN LIGHTS SAFARI (B, D)
9:15 - 11:45
Wintertime safari with husky teams. After a short drive from town, we'll arrive at a husky ranch, where these friendly dogs will bark an enthusiastic welcome to you. Before departing on the safari, you will be given instruction on how to control the sleds, which you will ride in pairs.
Enjoy some hot berry juice by an open fire and chat with the head musher about these amazing northern animals once you return to the ranch. Duration with transfers: 2,5 hours
In the evening AURORA BOREALIS ADVENTURE 21:00 - 01:00
After stepping out of the car in the middle of nowhere, we walk down to a river experiencing the surrounding silence of nature. We reach the best spot to please our eyes, but be patient, the Aurora loves playing hide-and-seek; we never know when they can show up! While observing nature's own theatrical performance we fry sausages and are surrounded by the great aroma of the fire.
Before returning to civilization, we drop by a cozy old building "Poro - Pekan Pirtti". The hosts warmly welcome us and show us their dwelling, which takes us back in time into the past.
This relaxing escape will definitely satisfy all our senses. Transfer to the wilderness and back by car, 50 km one way. Duration: 4 hours
Day 3 REINDEER SAFARI - NORTHERN LIGHTS SAFARI (B)
Enjoy a memorable reindeer sleigh ride. Transportation by car to a reindeer farm to try reindeer sleighing. This traditional way of traveling through snowy forests is a unique experience – in the evening, you may even see the Northern Lights blaze up the sky. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee with a bun, while sitting around the campfire, and learn about the life of reindeer herders. Duration: 2-2,5 hours, reindeer safari 1 hour
In the evening
ARCTIC SNOW HOTEL RESTAURANT EVENING
Pick up from your hotel 18:15 -1/2 h drive one way. Dinner at ICE RESTAURANT. Before dinner, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel during the memorable guided tour through beautiful rooms of the hotel. Enjoy Arctic specialties, such as the snow sauna. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to order a shot from the ice bar for an additional fee, served in a glass made from ice.
The Ice Restaurant built of snow and ice provides a unique setting for an unforgettable dinner, serving hot Lappish delicacies savored around ice tables. Culinary enjoyment commences with a rich tomato soup served with fresh French bread, followed by a delicious Snow Hotel's chocolate tiramisu, which in line with the theme, is served on a magnificent ice platter. We guarantee it tastes as good as it looks! After dinner private transfer back to your hotel.
Day 4 DEPARTURE ROVANIEMI (B)
Breakfast and transfer to the Rovaniemi Airport.
SAFARIS INCLUDE: All excursions include thermal outfit, guide services in English.
MEETING POINTS FOR SAFARIS: The meeting point will be confirmed upon reservation.