Levi and the Snow Hotel experience, a winter adventure to Lapland. Near Kittila in Finnish Lapland, Levi is biggest ski resort in Finland, offering downhill skiing, a snow park, cross country tracks. Stay at Spa Hotel Levitunturi with Lapland's largest Spa Water World with many pools and saunas. Visit the Lainio Snow village for a night in an igloo, watch for the magical Northern Lights. Ride snowmobiles, try ice fishing and search for the Aurora.
December 14, 2017 - April 14, 2018
Daily, December 14, 2017 - April 14, 2018
except December 21, 2017 - January 8, 2018
- from $1,975 per person in twin/double room, based on 2 persons
- from $1,840 per person in twin/double room, based on 4 persons
- from $1,785 per person in twin/double room, based on 6 persons
- from $1,775 per person in twin/double room, based on 8 persons
- Private transfers Kittila airport - Spa Hotel Levitunturi, round trip
- Private transfer to Levi Igloos
- 3 nights accommodation at Spa Hotel Levitunturi, standard room
- Daily breakfasts and sauna
- Swimming pools in Spa Water World, 1 x day
- Entrance to David-Center gym, 1 x day
- Free use of the ski waxing facility
- Entrance to hotels dance restaurants
- 1 night accommodation at Levi Igloos*
- Boxed breakfast, linens, towels, cleaning
- Guided tour inside the Snow Village
- Lunch at Snow Village restaurant
- 2 x Snowmobile safaris as mentioned, 2 per snowmobile
- (Driving license needed)
- Snowmobile safaris include thermal outfit
- Necessary equipment and guide services during safaris
- Guide services during excursions
- Tax & service fees
- * Check-in time at 16:00, check out at 11:00
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Personal insurance / personal items
- $25 Service fee
- This is a partially guided tour - excursions/safaris with guide
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Snowmobile safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. Producer reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- The driver of the snowmobile is held liable for damages caused to the vehicle. Self-risk amount is max € 980 person/snowmobile/accident case. Pregnant women should not use the snowmobile or the sledge pulled by the snowmobile as the vibrations and exhaust fumes may be harmful.
- Pre-paid safaris will not be refunded or changed to another day if no-show.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Pregnant women should not use the snowmobile or the sledge pulled by the snowmobile as the vibrations and exhaust fumes may be harmful.
- Additional optional excursions
- Additional nights in Levi or Helsinki
- St. Peter Line cruise, Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Helsinki visa free
- Silja Line Cruise, Helsinki - Stockholm
- Tallink cruise, Helsinki - Tallinn
Day 1 ARRIVAL LEVI
Arrival at the Kittila airport, private transfer to the Spa Hotel Levitunturi.
SPA HOTEL LEVITUNTURI, Standard room, 3 nights
Located right in the heart of Levi, a couple of hundred meters from the ski slopes and tracks. All the 172 rooms located in 9 separate hotel buildings around the same yard.
Room facilities: Telephone, radio and TV (Pay TV), toilet, shower, refrigerator, hairdryer, drying cabinet and ironing facilities, and family rooms have additionally micro-oven and coffee machine and sleeping alcove, safety and free wireless access to Internet.
Included: Daily breakfast, free use of the David-Center gym, swimming pools in new Spa water world 1 x daily. Free use of the ski waxing facility.
Spa Hotel Levitunturi
Day 2 - 4 LEVI - EXCURSIONS (B, L)
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO THE SNOW VILLAGE, included, 11:00-15:00 from 14.12.2016
After receiving all necessary clothing and driving instructions you will set off by snowmobiles across changing terrain. On the way you will drive across open lakes, bog lands and through the snowy Lappish forests. Upon arrival to Lainio you will be greeted by a huge snowy igloo which is packed with beautifully decorated rooms, an ice bar and an ice restaurant.
After your guide has shown you around the village made entirely from snow, and you have admired the beautiful ice sculptures it is time to enjoy a tasty lunch in the cozy wooden restaurant.
After lunch you will return to the snowmobiles and venture back through the breathtaking Lappish scenery to Levi.
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO SEARCH FOR NORTHERN LIGHTS 19-22:00
Come and experience an exotic Arctic evening by driving through snow-covered forests and over frozen lakes by snowmobile. With a little luck, if the sky is clear, the moon, stars and even the Northern Lights may show you the way. Enjoy a delicious snack of sausages and warm drinks around an open fire before returning to the Safari Club by snowmobile.
Driving distance: 20 – 50 km Duration: 3 hours
HUSKY CAMP BY CAR 10-13:00
After receiving all necessary clothing, you will depart by bus to the husky camp for a truly memorable dog sledding experience! This sporty husky safari takes you out into the Lappish wilderness with the eager dog teams.
After the safari, enjoy hot berry juice while listening to stories about the husky dogs. Return to the safari club by bus. Duration with transfers approx. 2-3 hours
In the evening: Private transfer to Levi Igloos.
LEVI IGLOOS – 1 night in Glass Igloo
Igloos are fully roofed over with glass so that the sky at night, the Northern Lights or the white nights of summer are always just above you.
These cozy 23m2 igloos are equipped with kitchenettes and bathrooms. Glass roof is of igloo is heated, so there is no condensation or any draught.
But the most important thing of all is the motorized rotating bed in the centre of the igloo that allows you to follow the sky at your leisure!
Facilities: Glass igloo has a kitchenette, shower and toilet.
The windows are insulated and electrically heated to keep them from frosting.
The kitchenette is equipped with a breakfast set for two, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, toaster and fridge. In addition, the igloos have a radio / CD player, a hair dryer and a socket for car engine heaters.
At the center of the igloo is a motorized double bed that can be converted into twin beds. From the bed, guests can admire the scenery and heavenly phenomena.
Included: Boxed breakfast, linens, towels, cleaning.
Spa Hotel Levitunturi
Day 5 LEVI DEPARTURE (B)
Private transfer to Kittila airport according to your flight.