Husky Safari, Reindeer Safari, and Snowmobile SafariFinland
From $1,275 USD
December 1, 2017 - April 14, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
Levi winter adventure to Finland's biggest ski resort offers Snowmobile safari to reindeer farm, husky sled safari, hunt for Northern Lights by snowmobile
Our Levi winter adventure brings you to Finland's biggest ski resort in the Fell of Lapland. Stay at Spa Hotel Levitunturi, Lapland's largest Spa Water World, with many pools and saunas. Enjoy a snowmobile safari across frozen lakes, through snowy forests, into Lappish wilderness. Visit a husky and reindeer farm, learn how to drive eager huskies and a reindeer sledge. By snowmobiles we search for the magical Northern Lights in clear Arctic nights.
OperationDecember 1, 2017 - April 14, 2018
DepartureDecember 1, 2017 - April 14, 2018 except December 20, 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Dec 1-20, 2017 and Jan 8 - Feb 24, 2018
- from $1,399 per person, based on 2 persons
- from $1,325 per person, based on 4 persons
- from $1,285 per person, based on 6 persons
- from $1,275 per person, based on 8 persons
- February 25 - April 14, 2018
- from $1,520 per person, based on 2 persons
- from $1,435 per person, based on 4 persons
- from $1,399 per person, based on 6 persons
- from $1,385 per person, based on 8 persons
- Private airport transfers Kittila airport to Spa Hotel Levitunturi
- 4 nights accommodation at Spa Hotel Levitunturi, standard room
- Daily breakfasts and sauna
- Swimming pools in Spa water world, 1 x per day
- Entrance to David-Center gym, 1 x per day
- Entrance to hotels dance restaurant
- Free use of the ski waxing facility
- Snowmobile safari to reindeer farm, 2 per snowmobile
- Snowmobile safari to search for Northern Lights, 2 per snowmobile
- Husky farm visit and drive
- Necessary equipment and guide services during safaris
- Guide services during excursions
- Tax & service fees
- International airfare
- Additional nights
- Additional excursions
- $25 Service fee
- Children are entitled to a seat in a sled pulled by a snowmobile driven by the guide. Children over 140 cm in height are allowed to sit on the snowmobile when paying the adult price.
- All snowmobile safaris include thermal outfit, guide services in English, each snowmobile shared by two guests taking turns in driving, fuel, traffic insurance, maximum personal liability € 980, maintenance and VAT.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Snowmobile safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. Producer reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice. Producer reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to others or is in poor health.
- Pre-paid safaris will not be refunded.
- Maximum liability can be reduced to € 150 by paying € 15 waiver per driver/snowmobile safari. This is to be paid on the spot direct to safari producer.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommend.
- Pregnant women should not use the snowmobile or the sledge pulled by the snowmobile as the vibrations and exhaust fumes may be harmful.
- Additional nights in Levi / Rovaniemi / Helsinki
- Upgrade to Spa Hotel room, superior
- Half Board dinners
- Optional excursions
- Cruise Helsinki - Stockholm
- Cruise Helsinki - Tallinn