Visa Free CruiseFinland and Russia
From $495 USD
March 28 - December 29, 2019
5 Days / 4 Nights
St. Peter Line 5-day visa free cruise Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Helsinki. Spend 2 nights aboard M/S Princess Anastasia, and 2 nights hotel in St. Petersburg.
The St. Peter Line visa free cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg on the M/S Princess Anastasia offers a unique opportunity for passengers to enter St. Petersburg without a visa for up to 72 hours! Visit cathedrals and museums on your own or enjoy sightseeing excursions by private car, driver and guide.
Princess Anastasia from Helsinki
April 03, 11, 17
May 02, 15, 23, 29
June 06, 12, 20, 26
July 04, 10, 18, 24
August 01, 07, 15, 21, 29
September 04, 12, 18, 26
October 02, 10, 16, 24, 30
November 07, 13, 21, 27
December 05, 11, 19, 25
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are provided for each individual request and are subject to availability.
March 28 - April 17 & October 2 - December 25, 2019
from $495 per person, B-inside cabin
from $515 per person, A-outside cabin
May 2 & September 4 - 26, 2019
from $550 per person, B-inside cabin
from $575 per person, A-outside cabin
May 15 - July 4, 2019
from $575 per person, B-inside cabin
from $595 per person, A-outside cabin
July 10 - August 29, 2019
from $595 per person, B-inside cabin
from $625 per person, A-outside cabin
The prices listed above are only estimated, and may vary due to flexible pricing.
- 2 nights accommodation onboard Princess Anastasia (Helsinki - St. Petersburg - Helsinki)
- Choice of cabin, rates
- St. Petersburg City Bus ticket*
- 2 nights Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- 2 x Breakfast buffet at hotel
- Fuel & Harbor fees
- Registration of migration cards
*Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Meals on board (meal package 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners on board $ 140)
- Items of a personal nature
- Mandatory City Bus ticket
- Optional shore excursions
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- $25 Service fee
- Five Stars of Scandinavia is not responsible for denied boarding if proper visa requirements are not correct/presented.
- Passports are required to be valid six months after arriving to St Petersburg!
- Departure days, times and rates are subject to change. It is the passengers responsibility to verify departure times for ships and shuttle buses!
- Higher cabin/hotel categories available on request.
- The purchase of the shuttle bus ticket is mandatory when traveling without visa.
- Non-Schengen citizens who take one-way trip from St. Petersburg to Stockholm on ferry Princess Anastasia and have single entry Schengen visa must have Swedish visa (not Schengen visa of any other country).
- The Cruise/Hotel packages can be customized to suit passengers travel plans.
- Panoramic City Tour without inside visits (3 hours)
- Panoramic City tour with inside visit to:
- Holy Savior on the Spilt Blood & St. Isaac's (3 hours)
- The Hermitage Museum (4 hours)
- Hermitage including Brilliant or Gold Room (4 hours)
- Yusupov Palace tour
- Peterhof: Grand Summer Palace and Park (5 hours)
- Pushkin: Catherine's Palace and Park (5 hours)
- Folklore Evening
- Ballet/Opera performance
- Optional Private Excursions
Tour options are with private driver/guide! No standing in long tourist lines, pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or ship.
Day 1 HELSINKI EMBARKATION
Evening departure of M/S Princess Anastasia departs Helsinki bound for St. Petersburg. Enjoy restaurants, casino, cinema and Duty Free shops or Music Hall shows. Perhaps you would like to visit the Aquazone: soft warmth of the famous Finnish sauna and refreshing coolness of the swimming pool are at your choice.
Day 2 ARRIVAL ST. PETERSBURG
Morning arrival in St. Petersburg (visa-free stay). The "City Bus Ticket" allows passengers to transfer to the hotel. ( Please request the most current bus schedule on board ) Spend the day at your leisure, or join a private excursion to Peterhof with Grand Summer Palace & Park, Pushkin with Catherine's Palace & Park, Hermitage or Panorama City Tour. You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel or pier, and can be arranged any of the following days!
Optional: For the evening we can recommend the unique Folklore Show "Feel Yourself Russian" at the Nikolaevsky Palace, a unique performance, which allows you to feel the history and soul of Russia!
The show consists of two parts (45 minutes each) and lasts for 1 hour 50 minutes including the break. During the intermission, the rich buffet table, with canapes, red caviar, ham, cheese, salami, vodka, wine, champagne, juices, water, and fruits, will be offered to the guests.
Overnight in St. Petersburg at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky.
Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky ****+
Day 3 ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at leisure in St. Petersburg, or join a private excursion.
Overnight in St Petersburg at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky.
Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky ****+
Day 4 ST. PETERSBURG - EMBARKATION (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Shuttle bus will take you back to the pier this afternoon. Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding. There is a bus stop at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky. Evening departure of M/S Princess Anastasia bound for Helsinki.
Day 5 ARRIVAL HELSINKI - DISEMBARKATION
Morning arrival of M/S Princess Anastasia to Helsinki and disembarkation.
Please note: Departure and arrival times vary, depending on the port and day of travel. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify departure and arrival times for the ship and shuttle buses!
Our cruise packages can be tailor-made to suit each traveler’s and their families travel plans. Therefore, we offer our clients the choice of optional excursions, rather than including some in the itinerary.
Our private excursions are with the most reputable tour partner in Russia, by Mercedes car or similar, with driver and English-speaking guide. The qualified guides are highly educated and very knowledgeable, and will do their utmost to accommodate your personal wishes. All our private tours and excursions guarantee easy access to the sites without waiting in long tourist lines.