Visa Free CruiseFinland and Russia
From $525 USD
March 28 - December 19, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
St. Peter Line 5-day visa free cruise Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Helsinki. Spend 2 nights aboard M/S Princess Anastasia, and 2 nights hotel in St. Petersburg.
The St. Peter Line visa free cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg on the M/S Princess Anastasia offers a unique opportunity for passengers to enter St. Petersburg without a visa for up to 72 hours! Visit cathedrals and museums on your own or enjoy sightseeing excursions by private car, driver and guide.
March 28 - December 19, 2018
Princess Anastasia from Helsinki
March 28 - December 27, 2018
April 5, 11, 19, 25
May 3, 9, 17, 23, 31
June 6, 14, 20, 28
July 4, 12, 18, 26
August 1, 9, 15, 23, 29
September 6, 12, 20, 26
October 4, 10, 18, 24
November 1, 7, 15, 21, 29
December 5, 13, 19
March 28 - May 31 & October 4 - 24, 2018
from $550 per person, B-inside cabin
from $580 per person, A-outside cabin
June 6 - 28 & September 6 - 26, 2018
from $575 per person, B-inside cabin
from $595 per person, A-outside cabin
July 4 - August 29, 2018
from $595 per person, B-inside cabin
from $625 per person, A-outside cabin
November 1 - December 29, 2018
from $525 per person, B-inside cabin
from $550 per person, A-outside cabin
Price will be based on exact departure date, and may vary due to flexible pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are provided for each individual request and are subject to availability.
- 2 nights accommodation onboard Princess Anastasia (Helsinki - St. Petersburg - Helsinki)
- Choice of cabin, rates
- St. Petersburg City Bus ticket*
- 2 nights Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- 2 x Breakfast buffet at hotel
- Fuel & Harbor fees
- Registration of migration cards
*Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Meals on board (meal package 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners on board $ 140)
- Items of a personal nature
- Mandatory City Bus ticket
- Optional shore excursions
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- $25 Service fee
- Five Stars of Scandinavia is not responsible for denied boarding if proper visa requirements are not correct.
- Passports are required to be valid six months after arriving to St Petersburg!
- Departure days, times and rates are subject to change. It is the passengers responsibility to verify departure times for ships and shuttle buses!
- Higher cabin/hotel categories available on request.
- The purchase of the shuttle bus ticket is mandatory when traveling without visa.
- Non-Schengen citizens who take one-way trip from St. Petersburg to Stockholm on ferry Princess Anastasia and have single entry Schengen visa must have Swedish visa (not Schengen visa of any other country).
- The Cruise/Hotel packages can be customized to suit passengers travel plans.
- Panoramic City Tour without inside visits (3 hours)
- Panoramic City tour with inside visit to:
- Holy Savior on the Spilt Blood & St. Isaac's (3 hours)
- The Hermitage Museum (4 hours)
- Hermitage including Brilliant or Gold Room (4 hours)
- Yusupov Palace tour
- Peterhof: Grand Summer Palace and Park (5 hours)
- Pushkin: Catherine's Palace and Park (5 hours)
- Folklore Evening
- Ballet/Opera performance
- Optional Private Excursions
Tour options are with private driver/guide! No standing in long tourist lines, pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or ship.
Day 1 HELSINKI EMBARKATION
Evening departure of M/S Princess Anastasia departs Helsinki bound for St. Petersburg. Enjoy restaurants, casino, cinema and Duty Free shops or Music Hall shows. Perhaps you would like to visit the Aquazone: soft warmth of the famous Finnish sauna and refreshing coolness of the swimming pool are at your choice.
Day 2 ARRIVAL ST. PETERSBURG
Morning arrival in St. Petersburg (visa-free stay). The "City Bus Ticket" allows passengers to move freely in St. Petersburg within 11 hours starting from 8 am till 7 pm by shuttle buses with ST PETER LINE sign on it. Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding. There is a bus stop at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky. Overnight in St. Petersburg at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky.
Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky ****+
Day 3 ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at leisure in St. Petersburg, or join a private excursion to Peterhof with Grand Summer Palace & Park, Pushkin with Catherine's Palace & Park, Hermitage or Panorama City Tour. You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel or pier.
Optional: For the evening we can recommend the unique Folklore Show "Feel Yourself Russian" at the Nikolaevsky Palace, a unique performance, which allows you to feel the history and soul of Russia!
The show consists of two parts (45 minutes each) and lasts for 1 hour 50 minutes including the break. During the intermission, the rich buffet table, with canapes, red caviar, ham, cheese, salami, vodka, wine, champagne, juices, water, and fruits, will be offered to the guests.
Overnight in St Petersburg at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky.
Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky ****+
Day 4 ST. PETERSBURG - EMBARKATION (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Shuttle bus will take you back to the pier this afternoon. Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding. There is a bus stop at the Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky. Evening departure of M/S Princess Anastasia bound for Helsinki.
Day 5 ARRIVAL HELSINKI - DISEMBARKATION
Morning arrival of M/S Princess Anastasia to Helsinki and disembarkation.
Please note: Departure and arrival times vary, depending on the port and day of travel. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify departure and arrival times for the ship and shuttle buses!
The St. Peter Line visa free cruises have variable cruise options with varied length of stay, from one & two nights stay in St. Petersburg, Helsinki departures every Wednesday, Saturday, Monday, to just a one day visit to St. Petersburg, with departures Saturday from Helsinki.
Our cruise packages can be tailor-made to suit each traveler’s and their families travel plans. Therefore, we offer our clients the choice of optional excursions, rather than including some in the itinerary.
Our private excursions are with the most reputable tour partner in Russia, by Mercedes car or similar, with driver and English-speaking guide. The qualified guides are highly educated and very knowledgeable, and will do their utmost to accommodate your personal wishes. All our private tours and excursions guarantee easy access to the sites without waiting in long tourist lines.