Escorted TourFinland, Baltics, and Russia
From $1,325 USD
May 24 - September 13, 2019
8 Days / 7 Nights
Baltic Triangle combines charming old town of Tallinn with ferry across the Gulf of Finland to Helsinki, and the treasure-packed city of St. Petersburg.
Our Baltic Triangle features a blend of charming Old Town Tallinn with its well preserved history; ferry across the Gulf of Finland to Helsinki, capital and international metropolis with a small-town feel. Continue across the Russian border to St. Petersburg, the "Venice of the North" and treasure-packed city of the Czars. Visits to Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Peterhof, Grand Palace and Hermitage Museum are included.
May 24 - September 13, 2019
Guaranteed departure tours 2019:
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13
- Departures from May & June (white nights)
- from $1,455 per person in double room
- from $2,080 single room
- Departures from July - September
- from $1,325 per person in double room
- from $1,810 single room
- 7 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 7 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Entrances to Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort throughout
- Service of 1st class motor coach or 1st class minivans throughout
- Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki, one-way
- Luggage handling at the hotels
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Russian Visa fee
- Personal insurance / personal items
- Transfer Tallinn airport to Tallinn hotel
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv
- 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park
- 3-hour excursion to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch
- Transfer from St. Petersburg hotel to St. Petersburg airport
- Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea)
- Optional Excursions
Day 1 TALLINN
Arrival in Tallinn, transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
Day 2 TALLINN - OLD TOWN (B)
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall.
In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art.
This evening enjoy an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack.
Day 3 TALLINN - HELSINKI (B)
This day offers an optional day excursion to Lahemaa National Park, where we visit Palmse Manor, a memorial to the von Pahlen family, and Sagadi Manor. The tour ends with a visit to the charming 16th century Vihula Manor and the Vodka Museum.
After lunch break, we head back to Tallinn to take the ferry to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing cruise through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in at Hotel Glo Art**** or similar.
Hotel Glo Art ****
Day 4 HELSINKI (B)
Helsinki is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. The sightseeing tour takes us around the harbors and the Senate Square with the Lutheran Cathedral, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, the Sibelius Monument and the famous Church-in-the-Rock, Temppeliaukio.
The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, an oasis in the midst of the city with cottages, farmsteads and manors from all around Finland.
Hotel Glo Art ****
Day 5 HELSINKI - ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Today we continue eastbound to St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short sightseeing tour and a photo-stop at Vyborg Castle.
In the late afternoon we arrive in St. Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar.
Day 6 ST. PETERSBURG - CITY TOUR (B)
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title "The Venice of the North". During the morning sightseeing tour we get acquainted with all the splendors of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more.
The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine's Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg's tri-centennial celebrations.
In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne" and snacks.
Day 7 ST. PETERSBURG (B)
The morning is reserved for an optional visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks.
In the afternoon, an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered.
In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Russian Kitsch.
Day 8 DEPARTURE ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Optional transfer to St. Petersburg airport for your departure.