Escorted TourFinland, Baltics, and Russia
From $1,325 USD
May 15 - September 25, 2020
8 Days / 7 Nights
Baltic Triangle combines charming old town of Tallinn with ferry across the Gulf of Finland to Helsinki, and the treasure-packed city of St. Petersburg.
Our Baltic Triangle features a blend of charming Old Town Tallinn with its well preserved history; ferry across the Gulf of Finland to Helsinki, capital and international metropolis with a small-town feel. Continue across the Russian border to St. Petersburg, the "Venice of the North" and treasure-packed city of the Czars. Visits to Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Peterhof, Grand Palace and Hermitage Museum are included.
May 15 - September 25, 2020
Guaranteed departure tours 2020:
May 15, 22, 29
June 5, 19, 26
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
August 7, 14, 21, 28
September 4, 11, 18, 25
- Departures from May & June (white nights)
- from $1,425 per person in double room
- from $1,955 single room
- Departures from July - September
- from $1,325 per person in double room
- from $1,825 single room
- 7 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 7 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Entrances to Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
- Service of English and German speaking tour escort throughout
- Service of 1st class motor coach or 1st class minivans throughout
- Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki, one-way
- Luggage handling at the hotels
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Russian Visa fee
- Personal insurance / personal items
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia, private car (1-3 persons),
for private minivan (4-7 persons)
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU Art Museum
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv
- 6-hour excursion to Lahemaa National Park
- 3-hour with water bus to the Suomenlinna Fortress
- Finnish dinner at Restaurant Salve, Helsinki
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine's Palace
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and the Grand Palace
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti
- Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky to airport
- Half board at hotels (5 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea) on Day 1 & 2 and Day 5 - 7
Day 1 TALLINN
Arrival in Tallinn, transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
Day 2 TALLINN - OLD TOWN (B)
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquility and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, medieval Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall.
In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian Art Museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art.
This evening enjoy an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv.
Day 3 TALLINN - HELSINKI (B)
This day offers an optional day excursion to Lahemaa National Park, where we visit Palmse Manor, a memorial to the von Pahlen family, and Sagadi Manor. The tour ends with a visit to the charming 16th century Vihula Manor and the Vodka Museum.
After lunch break, we head back to Tallinn to take the ferry to Helsinki and enjoy a refreshing cruise through the Finnish archipelago before arriving in Helsinki. Upon arrival we are transferred to our hotel and check-in at Hotel Glo Art**** or similar.
Hotel Glo Art ****
Day 4 HELSINKI (B)
Helsinki is truly located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture and this is reflected everywhere in the green and lively Finnish capital. The sightseeing tour takes us around the harbors and the Senate Square with the Lutheran Cathedral, up central Mannerheim Street and by the Parliament Building, the Finlandia Hall, the Sibelius Monument and the famous Church-in-the-Rock, Temppeliaukio.
The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Suomenlinna Fortress, a cultural treasure which construction was started in the 18th century as a sea fortress. Located on an island, fortress is a unique attraction for visitors. The evening offers optional Finnish dinner at Restaurant Salve.
Hotel Glo Art ****
Day 5 HELSINKI - ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Today we continue eastbound to St. Petersburg. Shortly after crossing the border into Russia we arrive in Vyborg, where we take time for a short sightseeing tour and a photo-stop at Vyborg Castle.
In the late afternoon we arrive in St. Petersburg and check-in at Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar.
Day 6 ST. PETERSBURG - CITY TOUR (B)
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title "The Venice of the North". During the morning sightseeing tour we get acquainted with all the splendors of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more.
The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine's Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg's tri-centennial celebrations.
In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian "champagne" and snacks.
Day 7 ST. PETERSBURG (B)
The morning is reserved for an optional visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks.
In the afternoon, an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered.
In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti.
Day 8 DEPARTURE ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Optional transfer to St. Petersburg airport for your departure.