Escorted Tour and Ocean CruiseFinland, Baltics, and Russia
From $1,295 USD
May 15 - September 25, 2020
8 Days / 7 Nights
Best of Tallinn, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, 8-day guided tour. Visit the medieval Old Town in Tallinn, ferry to Helsinki, train treasures of St. Petersburg.
The Best of Tallinn, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, 8-day guided tour to Tallinn, Latvia. Visit the medieval Old Town, Cathedrals, ferry to Helsinki, enjoy a city tour with highlights of the Harbor, the Senate Square, the Lutheran Cathedral, the Sibelius Monument and Church-in-the-Rock. Continue to St. Petersburg the “City of the Tzars” with its many palaces, visit Peter-Paul Fortress, Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Church of the Bleeding Savior.
May 15 - September 25, 2020
Guaranteed departures 2020
May 15, 22, 29
June 5, 19, 26
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
August 7, 14, 21, 28
September 4, 11, 18, 25
- July 10 - September 25
- from $1,295 per person based on double (twin beds)
- from $1,295 per person based on double (double bed)
- from $1,825 single room
- May 15 - July 10 / White Nights
- from $1,375 per person based on double (twin beds)
- from $1,375 per person based on double (double bed)
- from $1,950 single room
- 7 nights at centrally located 4* hotels
- 7 x Scandinavian breakfast buffet daily
- Welcome meeting with champagne cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrance to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Entrance to Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki
- Entrance to Peter-Paul Fortress in St.Petersburg
- Service of bilingual English-German speaking tour leader on all tours
- All touring by private 1st class motor coach or 1st class minivans throughout
- Guided sightseeing tour of Tallinn, Helsinki, St. Petersburg
- Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki OW
- Porterage at hotels
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Personal insurance / personal expenses / incidental extras
- Visa to Russia
- Beverages & extras
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary
- All services not mentioned in the program
- Luggage allowance is 1 suitcase & 1 piece of hand luggage per person
- Arrival transfer from the airport in a private car (1-3 people)
- Arrival transfer from the airport in a private minivan (4-7 people)
- Excursion to Kadriorg Park and KUMU Art Museum
- Medieval dinner at the Restaurant Maikrahv
- Excursion to Lahemaa National Park
- Excursion with water bus to the Suomenlinna Fortress
- Finnish dinner at Restaurant Salve
- Excursion to Zarskoye Selo & Catherine's Palace
- Folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace
- Excursion to Peterhof, including Grand Palace, Grand Cascada, Water Avenue and Park
- Hermitage Art Museum
- Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti
Day 1 ARRIVAL TALLINN
Tour outline: arrival in Tallinn, check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia 4* or similar, welcome meeting.
Arrival transfer from the airport in a private car (1-3 people)
Arrival transfer from the airport in a private minivan (4-7 people)
Day 2 TALLINN (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the sightseeing tour of Tallinn Old Town, Toompea Castle, Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Old Town Hall and Great Guild Hall.
Excursion to Kadriorg Park and KUMU Art Museum
Medieval dinner at the Restaurant Maikrahv
Day 3 TALLINN - HELSINKI (B, D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Leisure time in Tallinn, sailing from Tallinn to Helsinki by the ferry, check-in at the hotel Glo Art 4* or similar.
Excursion to Lahemaa National Park
Hotel Glo Art****
Day 4 HELSINKI (B)
Breakfast is served on board before arrival to Helsinki. Private transfer to the hotel followed by a panoramic sightseeing tour. Meet with your local guide for a city sightseeing of the capital of Finland, also known as "The Daughter of the Baltic Sea". The tour includes the Senate Square, the University and Lutheran Cathedral – all displaying neoclassical architecture of the 1840's, the colourful Market Square by the sea in the South Harbour, Kaivopuisto Park and diplomatic residences, the imposing statue of Marshall Mannerheim, the Parliament Building, Finlandia Hall, the Orthodox Russian Church Uspenski and the Sibelius Monument. A visit is also made to Temppeliaukio Church – called the "Rock Church" as it is carved into solid rock (the church reserves the right not to allow the entry of visitors in case of ceremonies).
Day 5 HELSINKI - ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. A journey from Helsinki to St. Petersburg, a visit to Vyborg, including a short sightseeing tour of Vyborg Castle, late afternoon arrival in St. Petersburg, check-in at hotel Sokos Vasilievsky 4* or similar.
Day 6 HELSINKI - ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, we will be met by a local guide for a panoramic city sightseeing tour, which will cover some of the many highlights of the city. We will drive along the Nevsky Prospect - the heart of the city, and make picture stops at the Spit of Vasilievsky Island, the Senate Square, The Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Art's Square and the Russian Museum as well as at the two magnificent churches, the "Spilled Blood" and the Nikolsky Cathedral. The city tour ends at the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to further explore this magnificent city and its treasures. Your tour escort will provide you with suggestions for tours.
Excursion to Zarskoye Selo & Catherine's Palace
Folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace
Day 7 ST. PETERSBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure in St. Petersburg.
Excursion to Peterhof, including Grand Palace, Grand Cascada, Water Avenue and Park
Hermitage Art Museum
Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti
Day 8 ST. PETERSBURG - DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Breakfast at the hotel and check-out.
Departure transfer to the airport in a private car (1-3 people)
Departure transfer to the airport in a private minivan (4-7 people)