Ocean CruiseSweden and Finland
From $320 USD
May 1 - September 30, 2020
4 Days / 3 Nights
Baltic Sea cruise Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki, city break and hotel package in Stockholm or Helsinki, and two overnight onboard Silja Serenade or Symphony.
Your city-break and hotel package offers a 4-day Baltic Sea cruise from Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki or v.v. on the fabulous, renewed Silja Line ships Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony. Enjoy many restaurants onboard, from the Grande Buffet to Sea food, or the Grill House. Overnight at the hotel of your choice, spend almost two full days in Royal Stockholm, built on 14 islands with time to explore famous sights like Gamla Stan, Djurgården, Vasa Museum.
May 1 - September 30, 2020
Daily, May 1 - September 30, 2020
from $320 per person, based on double inside cabin B, separate beds
- Baltic Sea crossing Helsinki-Stockholm, Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony
- Cabin category B-class, modern inside cabin, separate beds
- 2 x Breakfast buffet onboard
- One night in Scandic Hotel Ariadne Stockholm
- 1 x Breakfast at the hotel
- 1 x Grande Buffet (starters, main courses and desserts)
- Return cruise Stockholm - Helsinki, Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony
- Evening entertainment on board
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Optional shore excursions
- Meals other than breakfast & one Grande buffet
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Daily departures between Helsinki - Stockholm or v.v.
- Cruise with Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony
- Departure Helsinki 17.00 Arrival Stockholm 09.45
- Hotel Check-in at 15:00
- Hotel Check-out at 11:00
- Departure Stockholm 16.45 Arrival Helsinki 10.30
- City sightseeing tour in Stockholm: Panorama sightseeing audio guided tour
- City sightseeing tour in Helsinki: Panorama sightseeing audio guided tour
Cruise also available from Stockholm - Helsinki - Stockholm, with one overnight at Hotel Kaemp*****!
Subject to availability.
Day 1 HELSINKI - STOCKHOLM
Individual arrival in Helsinki, Daughter of the Baltic. Morning at leisure. Afternoon departure 17:00 on the renewed Silja Line ships Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony in cabin of your choice (our offer is for B-class Cabin, modern inside cabin, separate beds).
Overnight cruise through the Helsinki archipelago, across Baltic Sea to Stockholm. Enjoy the entertainment on board!
Day 2 ARRIVAL STOCKHOLM (B)
Enjoy the fabulous breakfast buffet while sailing through the Stockholm archipelago. Arrival Stockholm 09.45. Disembark and leisure time to explore the Royal city.
Check-in at your hotel 15.00. Overnight at Scandic Hotel Ariadne Stockholm, conveniently located next to Silja Line terminal with direct access through a tunnel (or hotel of your choice at additional price).
Day 3 STOCKHOLM (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out by 11.00. Morning at leisure to explore more of Stockholm, the Royal Metropolis. Time to visit Gamla Stan, the Old Town, one of the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Europe. Perhaps visit the Vasa Maritime Museum with 17th-century ship, which capsized and sank in Stockholm 1628. Today Vasa is the world's only preserved 17th century ship and the most visited museum in Scandinavia.
This afternoon departure on Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony for your return cruise to Helsinki, departure Stockholm 16:45.
Enjoy one of the fabulous restaurants (optional), the amenities and entertainment onboard.
Overnight onboard Silja Serenade or Silja Symphony, cabin category B, inside cabin with separate beds
Day 4 HELSINKI ARRIVAL (B)
Enjoy the beautiful breakfast buffet while sailing through the spectacular archipelago surrounding Helsinki. Arrival in Helsinki 10:30. Disembark and end of services.