From $1,625 USD
November 1, 2018 - April 13, 2019
5 Days / 4 Nights
Winter adventure to Stockholm and the ICEHOTEL Sweden Lapland. Combine one night in Ice room, on reindeer skins, two warm nights in hotel rooms or chalets.
Experience Stockholm and the ICEHOTEL in Swedish Lapland. Visit Stockholm with its charming Old Town, the Vasa Museum and City Hall. A short flight to Kiruna brings you to the world's largest ICEHOTEL in the village of Jukkasjarvi, Lapland, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle. A stay among ice art in a special bed of snow and ice, on reindeer skins, is the ultimate winter adventure. Enjoy The ICEHOTEL, voted Sweden's best travel experience!
November 1, 2018 - April 13, 2019
Daily November 1, 2018 - April 13, 2019
- from $1,625 per person in double room
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Sheraton Hotel Stockholm
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet
- Taxi transfers from/to Kiruna Airport - Icehotel
- 1 night ICEHOTEL, Ice room, based on double
- Thermal sleeping bag
- 2 nights in comfortable cabin, ICEHOTEL warm accommodations
- Scandinavian breakfast buffet daily
- Hotel Berry Drink
- Northern Light Snowmobile Safari, 4 hours
- Transfers in Stockholm Airport/hotel
- Airfare from Stockholm to Kiruna
- Meals other than breakfasts
- Optional excursions/activities
- Personal insurance / personal items
- $25 Service fee
- Additional nights and activities are available on request. Icehotel offers snowmobiling, dog sledding, skiing, Sami culture and Arctic Trail adventures.
- The above itinerary is on an individual basis and can be tailor-made to suit your travel wishes.
- Children in ICEHOTEL:
- Children 0-6 years old sleep at no cost together with 2 adults in ICEHOTEL and have their own sleeping bag (if wanted) and breakfast of course. Children 7-12 years old imply an additional fee / child together with 2 adults in a room at ICEHOTEL.
- Guests inevitably have a few queries before tucking themselves in their sleeping-bags in one of the stylish ice suites. The guide in ICEHOTEL will be happy to explain everything you need to know about sleeping in ICEHOTEL.
- The temperature in the ICEHOTEL varies between -4 and -9 degrees centigrade, depending on the outside temperature. You will be supplied with a specially made sleeping bag complete with a sleeping bag liner. In the morning a hot drink will be brought to you, after which you can enjoy an early morning sauna followed by breakfast.
- Additional nights at the ICEHOTEL Northern Lights Chalet or Kaamos Hotel "Warm accommodations"
- Extended stay in Stockholm
- Pre or Post tour Stockholm & ICEHOTEL
- Bjorkliden Ski Package
- Optional Excursions:
- Dog sledding
- Northern lights tours
- Skiing & snow shoes
- Sami Culture
- Arctic Trail adventures
- We pride ourselves in our ability to tailor-make holidays; if you cannot find exactly what you are looking for on our website, we will find it for you. Most of our holidays can be adapted to suit your personal travel plans and itinerary.
Day 1 ARRIVAL STOCKHOLM
Individual arrival in Stockholm. Transfer on your own to the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, perhaps you will have time for sightseeing or visit the Old Town "Gamla Stan".
Overnight at the Sheraton Hotel.
Day 2 STOCKHOLM - KIRUNA (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. This afternoon transfer on your own to the Stockholm Airport for your flight to Kiruna (not included ).
Arrival in Kiruna. You will be met and transferred by taxi to the ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjarvi (Kiruna-Jukkasjarvi 17 km) or you can take an optional snowmobile or Dog sleigh transfer (additional). When checking in at the ICEHOTEL (normal check in time is 5:00 pm) you will get a guided tour of the ICEHOTEL. You will also be given "sleeping instructions".
Overnight in your Ice room in a thermal sleeping bag and reindeer skins.
Day 3 ICEHOTEL - JUKKASJARVI (B)
Room service wake up with a hot berry drink. Start your day with a sauna and a buffet breakfast at the Jukkasjarvi Inn. Day is free to join an optional excursion. There is a host of winter activities to choose from, such as snowmobile safari, dog sledding, ice fishing, reindeer sled excursion. You may also enjoy cross-country skiing or a special guided snowmobile tour at night, including a traditional dinner and slide show on the Aurora Borealis. A clear night sky provides an excellent opportunity to observe the nature phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis - the Northern Lights!
Overnight in your comfortable double room or cozy cabin.
Day 4 ICEHOTEL - SNOWMOBILE SAFARI (B, D)
Swedish buffet breakfast. Day at your leisure. This evening enjoy a 4 hour Aurora Borealis hunt for the Northern Lights.The best place to see it is in the wilderness, away from artificial light and the snowmobile is a great way to get around. Our guide explains how the northern lights appear, what causes it and the folklore around the phenomenon. We will be making a few stops to take pictures, so bring your camera! A cozy dinner at a wilderness camp is included. Overnight in your comfortable double room at Kaamos Hotel, or cozy room at Northern Lights Chalet or Nordic Chalet.
Day 5 DEPARTURE ICEHOTEL (B)
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant before your taxi transfer to the Kiruna Airport. Depart on your flight to Stockholm (on your own). Your adventure to the ICEHOTEL, Sweden's best travel experience, has come to an end with the arrival in Stockholm.