Northern Lights, Husky Safari, and Snowmobile SafariFinland
From $1,995 USD
December 12, 2018 - April 14, 2019
5 Days / 4 Nights
Levi Special to Finland’s largest ski resort. Stay at Spa, Glass Igloo and enjoy snowmobile safaris, Lainio Snow Village and huskies.
Levi and the Snow Hotel experience, a winter adventure to Lapland. Near Kittila in Finnish Lapland, Levi is biggest ski resort in Finland, offering downhill skiing, a snow park, cross country tracks. Stay at Spa Hotel Levitunturi with Lapland's largest Spa Water World with many pools and saunas. Visit the Lainio Snow village for a night in an igloo, watch for the magical Northern Lights. Ride snowmobiles, try ice fishing and search for the Aurora.
December 12, 2018 - April 14, 2019
Daily, December 12, 2018 - April 14, 2019
except December 21, 2018 - January 6, 2019
- from $1,995 per person in twin/double room, based on 4 persons
- from $1,945 per person in twin/double room, based on 6 persons
- from $1,915 per person in twin/double room, based on 8 persons
- Private transfers Kittilä airport - Levi Hotel, round trip
- Private transfer to Levi Igloos
- 3 nights accommodation at Levi Hotel Spa, standard room
- Daily breakfasts and sauna
- Swimming pools and sauna’s in Spa Water World, unlimited entrance
- 1 night accommodation at Levi Igloos, including breakfast
- Husky camp by car, 10 km drive
- Snowmobile safari in search of Aurora Borealis, 2 per snowmobile
- (Driving license needed)
- Snowmobile safaris include thermal outfit
- Excursion to the Lainio Snow Village, 2 per snowmobile
- Lunch at Snow Village
- Necessary equipment and guide services during safaris
- Guide services during excursions
- Tax & service fees
- * Check-in time at 16:00, check out at 11:00
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Personal insurance / personal items
- $25 Service fee
- This is a partially guided tour - excursions/safaris with guide
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Snowmobile safaris are subject to change due to weather conditions. Producer reserves the right to change the routing, pricing and the duration of the excursions without prior notice.
- The driver of the snowmobile is held liable for damages caused to the vehicle. Self-risk amount is max € 980 person/snowmobile/accident case. Pregnant women should not use the snowmobile or the sledge pulled by the snowmobile as the vibrations and exhaust fumes may be harmful.
- Pre-paid safaris will not be refunded or changed to another day if no-show.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Pregnant women should not use the snowmobile or the sledge pulled by the snowmobile as the vibrations and exhaust fumes may be harmful.
- Additional optional excursions
- Additional nights in Levi or Helsinki
- St. Peter Line cruise, Helsinki-St. Petersburg-Helsinki visa free
- Silja Line Cruise, Helsinki - Stockholm
- Tallink cruise, Helsinki - Tallinn
Day 1 ARRIVAL LEVI
Arrival at the Kittila airport, private transfer to the Levi Hotel Spa.
LEVI HOTEL SPA – Standard room – 3 nights
Locating right in the heart of Levi, a couple of hundred meters from the ski slopes and tracks. All the 172 rooms located in 9 separate hotel buildings around the same yard.
Room facilities: Telephone, radio and TV
Included: Daily breakfast and entrances to swimming pools and saunas.
Levi Hotel Spa****+
Day 2 - 4 LEVI - EXCURSIONS (B, L)
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO THE SNOW VILLAGE, included, 11:00-16:00 from 14.12.2018
After receiving all necessary clothing and driving instructions you will set off by snowmobiles across changing terrain. On the way you will drive across open lakes, bog lands and through the snowy Lappish forests.
Upon arrival to Lainio you will be greeted by a huge snowy igloo which is packed with beautifully decorated rooms, an ice bar and an ice restaurant.
After your guide has shown you around the village made entirely from snow, and you have admired the beautiful ice sculptures it is time to enjoy a tasty lunch in the cozy wooden restaurant.
After lunch you will return to the snowmobiles and venture back through the breathtaking Lappish scenery to Levi. (Suitable for children over 15 years).
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI TO SEARCH FOR NORTHERN LIGHTS 19-22:00
Come and experience an exotic Arctic evening by driving through snow-covered forests and over frozen lakes by snowmobile. With a little luck, if the sky is clear, the moon, stars and even the Northern Lights may show you the way. Enjoy a delicious snack of sausages and warm drinks around an open fire before returning to the Safari Club by snowmobile.
Driving distance: 20 – 50 km Duration: 3 hours
HUSKY CAMP BY CAR, 10km, 10-13:00
After receiving all necessary clothing, you will depart by bus to the husky camp for a truly memorable dog sledding experience! This sporty husky safari takes you out into the Lappish wilderness with the eager dog teams.
After the safari, enjoy hot berry juice while listening to stories about the husky dogs. Return to the safari club by bus. Duration with transfers approx. 2-3 hours
In the evening: Private transfer to Levi Igloos.
LEVI IGLOOS – 1 night in Glass Igloo
Igloos are fully roofed over with glass so that the sky at night, the Northern Lights or the white nights of summer are always just above you.
These cozy 23m2 igloos are equipped with kitchenettes and bathrooms. Glass roof is of igloo is heated, so there is no condensation or any draught.
But the most important thing of all is the motorized rotating bed in the centre of the igloo that allows you to follow the sky at your leisure!
Facilities: Glass igloo has a kitchenette, shower and toilet.
The windows are insulated and electrically heated to keep them from frosting.
The kitchenette is equipped with a breakfast set for two, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, toaster and fridge. In addition, the igloos have a radio / CD player, a hair dryer and a socket for car engine heaters.
At the center of the igloo is a motorized double bed that can be converted into twin beds. From the bed, guests can admire the scenery and on clear nights, the heavenly phenomena of the Northern Lights.
Included: Boxed breakfast, linens, towels, cleaning.
Levi Hotel Spa****+ (nights 2 & 3)
Levi Igloos (night 4)
Day 5 LEVI DEPARTURE (B)
Private transfer to Kittila airport according to your flight.