Visa Free CruiseFinland and Russia
From $150 USD
April 3 - December 21, 2019
3 Days / 2 Nights
St. PeterLine Princess Anastasia 3-day cruise package Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki. Spend 2 nights on board and 1 day sightseeing in Saint Petersburg.
The St. Peter Line visa free cruises from Helsinki to St. Petersburg on M/S Princess Anastasia offer a unique opportunity to experience St. Petersburg without a visa. Stay up to 72 hours, plenty of time to explore the city of the Czars! The 3-day program departs from Helsinki; spend 2 nights onboard. Enjoy a full day in the City of the Tzars with its majestic palaces, churches, cathedrals or the Hermitage on your own or with your private driver/guide.
April 3 - December 21, 2019
From Helsinki 2019:
Alternating weeks from =
Apr 03, 2019 - Dec 27, 2019 on Wed-Fri or Fri-Sun
Mar 28, 2019 - Dec 21, 2019 on Thu-Sat or Sat-Mon
PLEASE NOTE: Prices are provided for each individual request and are subject to availability.
From $150 per person, B-inside cabin
Price will be based on exact departure date, and may vary due to flexible pricing. Please inquire about what we can offer!
- 2 nights accommodation onboard Princess Anastasia (Helsinki to St Petersburg and return)
- Choice of cabin
- St. Petersburg City shuttle bus ticket*
- Fuel & Harbor fees
*Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding, shuttle bus ticket is mandatory!
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Optional shore excursions
- Entrance fees
- Meals (meal package 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners on board $ 140)
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- $25 Service fee
- Passports are required to be valid six months after arriving to St Petersburg!
- Departure days, times and rates are subject to change. It is the passengers responsibility to verify departure times for ships and shuttle buses!
- Space is subject to availability.
- Higher cabin/hotel categories available on request.
- The purchase of the shuttle bus ticket is mandatory when traveling without a visa.
- Non-Schengen citizens who take one-way trip from St. Petersburg to Stockholm on ferry Princess Anastasia and have single entry Schengen visa must have Swedish visa (not Schengen visa of any other country).
- The Cruise/Hotel packages can be customized to suit passengers travel plans.
- Panoramic City Tour without inside visits (3 hours)
- Panoramic City tour with inside visit to:
- Holy Savior on the Spilt Blood & St. Isaac's (3 hours)
- The Hermitage Museum (4 hours)
- Hermitage including Brilliant or Gold Room (4 hours)
- Yusupov Palace tour
- Peterhof: Grand Summer Palace and Park (5 hours)
- Pushkin: Catherine's Palace and Park (5 hours)
- Folklore Evening
- Ballet/Opera performance
- Optional Private Excursions
Day 1 HELSINKI EMBARKATION
Evening departure of M/S Princess Anastasia from Helsinki bound for St. Petersburg. Enjoy restaurants, casino, cinema and Duty Free shops or Music Hall shows. Perhaps you would like to visit the Aquazone: soft warmth of the famous Finnish sauna and refreshing coolness of the swimming pool are at your choice. Overnight on board.
Day 2 ARRIVAL ST. PETERSBURG
Morning arrival to St. Petersburg (visa-free stay). The "City Bus Tour" allows passengers transfer from pier to downtown ( St. Isaac's Cathedral bus stop ) Shuttle buses with ST PETER LINE sign on it. Please request shuttle bus schedule at time of boarding. Perhaps enjoy the day with sightseeing tour by private car, driver and guide, i.e. Panoramic city tour, Pushkin with Catherine's Palace, Peterhof with Grand Summer Palace, The Hermitage, Yusupov Palace and more. (Please observe the current bus schedule) Evening departure from St. Petersburg.
Day 3 HELSINKI (B)
Morning arrival of M/S Princess Anastasia in Helsinki and disembarkation.
Option to extend your stay in Helsinki.
Please note: Departure and arrival times vary, depending on the port and day of travel. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify departure and arrival times for the ship and shuttle buses!
The St. Peter Line visa free cruises have variable cruise options with varied length of stay, from one & two nights stay in St. Petersburg, Helsinki departures every Wednesday, Saturday, Monday, to just a one day visit to St. Petersburg, with departures Saturdays from Helsinki.
Our cruise packages can be tailor-made to suit each traveler’s and their families travel plans. Therefore, we offer our clients the choice of optional excursions, rather than including some in the itinerary.
Our private excursions are with the most reputable tour partner in Russia, by Mercedes car or similar, with driver and English-speaking guide. The qualified guides are highly educated and very knowledgeable, and will do their utmost to accommodate your personal wishes. You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel or at the pier.
All our private tours and excursions guarantee easy access to the sites without waiting in long tourist lines.